The Vanishing Point
He has set the right time for everything. He has given us a desire to know the future, but never gives us the satisfaction of fully understanding what he does.(Ecclesiastes 3:11) Good News Translation
We (that’s me and the Holy spirit) deduce that each human soul is a gravity node, combine it with the doctrine of redemption, incorporate gravitational time dilation (GTD) and weave it into the broad narrative of scripture.
We’ve been through a complicated and involved investigation to deduce that gravity was created on the second day at the center of the observable universe. At the point of the singularity God stopped time. The further away from the singularity we are, the faster time is passing. This is known as GTD and it’s a measurable phenomenon.
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
|Distance from Source||Location||Time Dilation|
|1||0||Center of earth||0|
|2||4,100 km||Sheol||1 day|
|3||6,371 km||Surface of earth||1,000 yrs|
|4||26,541 km||GPS Satellites||+38,640 ns/day|
|5||54,600,000 km||Mars||+40 mins/day|
|6||Unknown distance||The Firmament||1,000,000 yrs|
But do not forget one thing, my dear friends! There is no difference in the Lord’s sight between one day and a thousand years; to him the two are the same.(2 Peter 3:8) Good News Translation
The Donkey’s Jawbone
- At the center of the Earth time isn’t passing.
- At a radial distance of 6,371 km (surface of Earth) a day is 24 hours.
- At the distance of the firmament (remote regions of the cosmos) 24 hours on Earth is 1,000 years.
A thousand years to you are like one day;(Psalms 90:4) Good News Translation
they are like yesterday, already gone,
like a short hour in the night.
- IF 1,000 years has passed for each day on Earth since the 2nd day,
- AND the Earth is about 6,000 years old.
- THEN a minimum of 2.19 billion years has passed at the radial distance of the firmament (the remote regions of the cosmos) in the same period of time.
The Vanishing Point – Navigation
|2||The End from the Beginning||Isaiah 46:10|
|3||What is the Soul?||Psalms 103:1|
|3.1||Where is the Soul?||Psalms 139:15|
|3.2||When is the Soul?||Ephesians 1:4|
Please consider donating to help support Matty’s Paradigm– Matty