@bluehost @bluehostsupport Escalation level 2
We have some basic problems of plugin compatibility. @bluehost appears to be unwilling to solve the problems. This raises a couple of questions:
- Is @bluehost unable to make a website run properly?
- If they had one job, to run websites, then they’ve failed.
- Is @bluehost preventing us from monetizing our site?
- With up to 500,000 hits/month there should be revenue.
- In which case Bluehost never had any intention of paying out.
We all have the same evidence. Our choice of paradigm determines what we think it’s evidence of.– Matty’s Razor
A brief summary of the issues
- Bluehost plugin Version 1.5.8 is installed
- Activating Version 2.8.4 causes a critical error.
- There was an error installing Jetpack
- We have no way to generate revenue as you can see from the widgets page.
Previous Case #33802374
We attempted to solve this problem on July 21, 2021.
@bluehost support told us that we weren’t subscribed to Jetpack, we provided our Jetpack Premium Receipt #56460245 (April 14, 2021) and they dropped the case. Jetpack has been deactivated since then. There has been no way to generate revenue since July.
Please consider donating to help support Matty’s Paradigm– Matty