Redshift isn’t a measure of recession speed
There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.(Proverbs 20:15) KJV
In Matty’s Paradigm we believe that the universe is enclosed in a crystalline sphere called the firmament, so it can’t be expanding. Obviously there’s some other explanation for the apparent redshift of stellar objects.
- IF gravity is a field emitted from the center of the Earth,
- and time passes more slowly the closer to the center of the Earth that you are,
- and time passes more quickly at the distance of the stars,
- THEN time slows down as light approaches Earth and this causes the apparent elongation of wavelengths,
- THEREFORE redshift is an approximation of distance to stars,
- BUT it’s not an indication of recession speed.
|Redshift is due to GTD||Hypothesis 6|
|Redshift is due to GTD||February 17 – SciPop Excuses|
|Redshift isn’t a measure of recession speed||April 21 – Hubble, Redshift, Star Trek & Exoplanets|
|Redshift isn’t a measure of recession speed||The Hubble Constant|
House of Serenity
Health and Wellness